Thru-Bulkhead Threaded Tube
TruDesign Thru-Bulkhead Threaded Tubes are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres within the nylon composite provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
Designed to be used in conjunction with our range of threaded female fittings, the Threaded Tubes provide a simple and tidy solution for passing plumbing through the bulkhead of your boat.
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP (Parallel) threads - Universal compatibility to TruDesign threaded fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +100°C
Frequently Asked Questions
Identification of threads BSP or NPS ?
Tru-Design manufacture these marine fittings with two types of threads: BSP British Standard Pipe for the European market. NPS National pipe straight for the US market. Each threaded fitting wi...
Tube Threaded 1" BSP
Tube Threaded 1½" BSP