Connector Female Male 90°
TruDesign Connectors are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign Connectors eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
When connected to a skin fitting they must be above the water line.
Below the water line skin fittings (Thu Hulls) must be directly fitted to a Ball Valve (Sea Cock)
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Fits TruDesign Ball Valves & BSP or NPS parallel threads - Universal compatibility to other TruDesign fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
Frequently Asked Questions
Identification of threads BSP or NPS ?
Tru-Design manufacture these marine fittings with two types of threads: BSP British Standard Pipe for the European market. NPS National pipe straight for the US market. Each threaded fitting wi...
What sealant can I use on TruDesign threads ?
Thread sealing options: - - 3M 5200 - 3M 5200FT (fast cure) - Sikaflex 291i - Loctite 5331 - Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Chord - PTFE Thread Tape
Connector 2” BSP F 2" BSP M 90°
Connector 1½” BSP F 1½" BSP M 90°
Connector 1¼” BSP F 1¼" BSP M 90°
Connector ¾" BSP F ¾" BSP M 90°
Connector 1” BSP F 1" BSP M 90°
Adapter ¾” NPS Female ¾" NPS Male 90°
Adapter 1” NPS Female 1" NPS Male 90°
Adapter 1¼” NPS Female 1¼" NPS Male 90°
Adapter 1½” NPS Female 1½" NPS Male 90°
Adapter 2” NPS Female 2" NPS Male 90°