TruDesign Non-Return Valves are designed for marine, farming, horticulture and mining industries. Made from UV stabilised glass reinforced Nylon, these composite material fittings are designed for the harsh marine and agricultural environments. They can be used in line to prevent water backflow or siphoning and have a very low cracking pressure. Available in 6 sizes:
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a high strength, UV stabilised Glass Reinforced Nylon composite - High strength and lightweight. Can be used in direct sunlight
- High impact and tensile strength - “Water hammer safe” and insensitive to pressure shocks in the pipeline
- Stainless spring - No corrosion issues or risk of internal valve staying open
- Low cracking pressure - Minimal pressure required to open the valve with minimal restriction on flowrate
- In line fitting - Minimal installation room needed and no other fittings required
- Printed white arrow (opposite logo side) - Quick and easy identification of water flow direction
Non-Return Valve ¾"
Non-Return Valve 1"
Non-Return Valve 1⅛''
Non-Return Valve 1¼"
Non-Return Valve 1½"
Non-Return Valve 2"