Non-Return Valves (Check Valves)
TruDesign Non-Return Valves (Check Valves) are made from UV stabilised glass reinforced Nylon, these composite material fittings are designed for the harsh marine and agricultural environments. They can be used in line to prevent water backflow or siphoning and have a very low cracking pressure. Available in 6 sizes (in-line) and two sizes (Threaded):
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a high strength, UV stabilised Glass Reinforced Nylon composite - High strength and lightweight. Can be used in direct sunlight
- High impact and tensile strength - “Water hammer safe” and insensitive to pressure shocks in the pipeline
- Stainless spring - No corrosion issues or risk of internal valve staying open
- Low cracking pressure - Minimal pressure required to open the valve with minimal restriction on flowrate
- In line fitting - Minimal installation room needed and no other fittings required
- Printed white arrow (opposite logo side) - Quick and easy identification of water flow direction
Frequently Asked Questions
Fitting sanitary hose to hose tails
Use a hair drier to heat up the end of the hose or immerse the end of the hose in hot water. Both these methods will soften the hose sufficiently to enable it to be pushed on. Care must be taken wi...
Non-Return Valve ¾"
Non-Return Valve 1"
Non-Return Valve 1¼"
Non-Return Valve 1½"
Non-Return Valve 2"
Non-Return Valve 1⅛''
Non-Return Valve Tail 38mm 1½" BSP
Non-Return Valve Tail 25mm 1" BSP
Non-Return Valve Tail 25mm 1" NPS
Non-Return Valve Tail 38mm 1½" NPS