Can I remove the handle from a TruDesign Ball Valve?
To aid installation in confined spaces it may be useful to remove the handle from the Ball Valve. To do so follow the steps below:
- Remove the flush screw cover from the top of the handle (next to the TruDesign logo) with a sharp knife or small flat headed screw driver.
- Using a Pozi-drive screwdriver, remove the Stainless screw
- Remove the handle by pulling away from the valve body.
- Ensure the handle is placed on the ball valve in the correct orientation, allowing full 90° range of travel.
- Reinstall the stainless steel screw then push the screw cover back on the handle.