Manual Aquavalve (Y Valve)
The TruDesign Aquavalve (Y valve) is designed and made in New Zealand
Legislation in many countries dictates the use of holding tanks near shore, or in defined areas. By installing a diverting valve (Y Valve), the user has the choice to divert black water to a holding tank or directly overboard when circumstances allow.Download PIS Aquavalve Download Bureau VERITAS Type approval.pdf Download PIS Aquavalve Through Bulkhead Download TIS Aquavalve Service Instructions
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight.
- Stainless steel fasteners - Will not corrode in salt laden air.
- Easy installation - With a range of straight, 90° and 120° tails, and two seal options, plumbing in confined spaces is made easy.
- Handle position lockable - Legislation in some regions require the overboard discharge handle to be locked into the holding tank position when in ‘no discharge’ zones
- Available in black or white - Fits in with colour schemes in plumbing areas allowing easy identification of components.
- Pressure tested - All valves are pressure tested to ensure quality and safety in respect to sealing and operation.
- Silicon seal - The Aquavalve® is the only valve on the market today with smooth movement and an excellent seal with good wear resistance.
- Composite spanner included - Avoids using pipe wrenches that gouge the fitting. Facilitates access in tight places.
- Fascia plate on standard model can be removed to reveal simple “open - open - inlet” labeling - Where product is not used for marine toilets, all toilet references are removed.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
- Note bulkhead hole diameter for Aquavalve through Bulkhead is 49.0mm
Frequently Asked Questions
How to service the Manual Aquavalve?
If your Aquavalve has not had the handle turned for over 12 months the chances are that the valve can become tight to turn or even jammed in the case of very high salt / calcium build up. Tools ...
Should I mount the Aquavalve above the water line ?
YES If the Electronic Aquavalve is mounted above the water line the valve will drain out therefore there is less buildup on the internal seal from the salt water that would continually sit in the ...
Can I run Petrol or Diesel through TruDesign fittings ?
YES and No TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. NOTE: TruDesign Ball Valves, Aquavalves and Non-Return Valves should not be used in d...
Aquavalve through bulkhead
Aquavalve seal kit silicone
Extention Pack Through Bulkhead
Aquavalve Fascia Upgrade Kit