Tank Fittings 120°
Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Tank fittings can be utilized to create a simple holding tank design for retro-fitting to older vessels. This may be an easier solution than installing under floor holding tanks and associated pumps and plumbing.
With many holding tanks supplied with 1½” BSP threaded connections, the range of Tank Fittings have been designed for easy and versatile plumbing.
Tru- Design Tank Fittings are customized versions of our standard components. When combined with the Tank Fitting Tube they extend the range of plumbing options available.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight. *Tank Fitting Tube is ABS
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.
Tank Fitting 120° 25mm 1½” BSP
Tank Fitting 120° 38mm 1½” BSP