Tank Fittings 90°
Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Tank fittings can be utilized to create a simple holding tank design for retro-fitting to older vessels. This may be an easier solution than installing under floor holding tanks and associated pumps and plumbing.
With many holding tanks supplied with 1½” BSP threaded connections, the range of Tank Fittings have been designed for easy and versatile plumbing.
Tru- Design Tank Fittings are customized versions of our standard components. When combined with the Tank Fitting Tube they extend the range of plumbing options available.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight. *Tank Fitting Tube is ABS
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fitting sanitary hose to hose tails
Use a hair drier to heat up the end of the hose or immerse the end of the hose in hot water. Both these methods will soften the hose sufficiently to enable it to be pushed on. Care must be taken wi...
How to install (wire up) the TruDesign Tank Monitor?
See below Installation Instructions
Tank Fitting 90° 38mm 1½” BSP
Tank Fitting 90° 25mm 1½” BSP