Ball Valve 3" BSP
Designed and made in New Zealand TRUDESIGN™ Certified Ball Valves are specifically designed for use in marine applications above and below the water line.
• Certified to ISO 9093-2 by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI, Belgium) when fitted to TRUDESIGN Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
• Comply with ABYC H-27 standards when used in conjunction with TruDesign Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
Download Info Sheet
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced Nylon composite – High strength, tough and light weight – The Ball Valve weighs less than 1.5Kg (7.7 Lbs).
- Immune to corrosion & electrolysis – increased safety.
- The Ball Valve can be locked in the closed position.
- Electrically non-conductive. No electrical bonding.
- Suitable for use on all hull types - aluminium, steel, wood, or GRP.
- The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure smooth action and minimal fouling.
- Large operating range – Suitable for all marine conditions from -40°C to +110°C
- BSP Thread
- U.V resistant – No degradation from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- 100% leak tested before leaving factory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do TruDesign Ball Valves require lubrication ?
No. The TruDesign ball valves are manufactured with a Teflon impregnated Ball running on Teflon rings, so no lubrication is required. It is good practice to turn the valve handle every few months...