Ball Valve 3" BSP
Designed and made in New Zealand TRUDESIGN™ Certified Ball Valves are specifically designed for use in marine applications above and below the water line.
• Certified to ISO 9093-2 by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI, Belgium) when fitted to TRUDESIGN Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
• Comply with ABYC H-27 standards when used in conjunction with TruDesign Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced Nylon composite – High strength, tough and light weight – The Ball Valve weighs less than 1.5Kg (7.7 Lbs).
- Immune to corrosion & electrolysis – increased safety.
- The Ball Valve can be locked in the closed position.
- Electrically non-conductive. No electrical bonding.
- Suitable for use on all hull types - aluminium, steel, wood, or GRP.
- The ball and sealing rings utilise a PTFE polymer to ensure smooth action and minimal fouling.
- Large operating range – Suitable for all marine conditions from -40°C to +110°C
- BSP Thread
- U.V resistant – No degradation from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- 100% leak tested before leaving factory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do TruDesign Ball Valves require lubrication ?
No. The TruDesign ball valves are manufactured with a Teflon impregnated Ball running on Teflon rings, so no lubrication is required. It is good practice to turn the valve handle every few months...
Integrated Strainer 3" BSP
Skin Fitting 3" BSP
Tail 75mm 3" BSP Thread
Tail 63mm 3" BSP Thread
Connector 3” BSP F 3" BSP M 90°