Electronic Aquavalve (Y Valve)
The success of the Manual Aquavalve (Y Valve) and positive response from the marine industry led our design team to develop the Electronic Aquavalve, which has become a problem solver for many modern marine plumbing installations.
The TruDesign Electronic Aquavalve allows the diverting valve to be operated from a bridge with the push of a button on the supplied control panel. The indicators on the control panel show the current position of the valve. The valve has two positions 'holding tank' or 'overboard'.
Download Info Sheet
- Electronic activation of the Aquavalve from included control panel
- Clear indication on control panel as to current valve position
- Versatility of installation with a vast range of hose and bend adapters
- Compatible with Manual Aquavalve adapters
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Each valve seal tested to check no o’ring leakage
- Valves are individually tested on assembly to 10 PSI
- Duel Voltage - 12 volt DC or 24 Volt DC input
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install an Electronic Aquavalve?
The operator manual has full installation instructions - see below
Electronic Aquavalve Servicing and manual operation?
The Electronic Aquavalve is supplied with full operator and servicing instructions. It is recommended that the seal is greased regularly with Silicone grease which is available in an appropriate s...
Should I mount the Aquavalve above the water line ?
YES If the Electronic Aquavalve is mounted above the water line the valve will drain out therefore there is less buildup on the internal seal from the salt water that would continually sit in the ...
How to service the Manual Aquavalve?
If your Aquavalve has not had the handle turned for over 12 months the chances are that the valve can become tight to turn or even jammed in the case of very high salt / calcium build up. Tools ...
Aquavalve Electronic 12V - 24V incl. Control Panel
Aquavalve Electronic Control Panel
Aquavalve Electronic Motor Drive Assembly (Spare Part)