Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Reducers are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Reducers eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Reducers are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.Download PIS Reducers
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature - The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
Frequently Asked Questions
Fitting sanitary hose to hose tails
Use a hair drier to heat up the end of the hose or immerse the end of the hose in hot water. Both these methods will soften the hose sufficiently to enable it to be pushed on. Care must be taken wi...