The plug can be used to block one port on the Manual or Electronic Aquavalves, or Threaded T-Piece, when parts of the system are not yet installed or maintenance is being completed and the system still needs to be used.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant - Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant - These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.
Frequently Asked Questions
Plug 1½” BSP White
Plug 1½” BSP Black