Electronic Aquavalve (Y Valve)
We have been producing the Aquavalve for many years. The success of the Aquavalve and positive response from the marine industry led our design team to develop the Electronic Aquavalve, which has become a problem solver for many modern marine plumbing installations.
The TruDesign Electronic Aquavalve allows the diverting valve to be operated with the push of a button on the supplied control panel. The indicators on the control panel show the current position of the valve. The valve has two positions 'holding tank' or 'overboard'.
Download Info Sheet
- Electronic activation of the Aquavalve from included control panel
- Clear indication on control panel as to current valve position
- Versatility of installation with a vast range of hose and bend adapters
- Compatible with Manual Aquavalve adapters
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Each valve seal tested to check no o’ring leakage
- Valves are individually tested on assembly to 10 PSI
- Duel Voltage - 12 volt DC or 24 Volt DC input
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I mount the Aquavalve above the water line ?
YES If the Electronic Aquavalve is mounted above the water line the valve will drain out therefore there is less buildup on the internal seal from the salt water that would continually sit in the ...
How to install an Electronic Aquavalve?
The Tru-Design Aquavalve is the most versatile valve on the market today. Full installation instructions are supplied with each Aquavalve. A large range of Tails is available to suit individual plu...
Electronic Aquavalve Servicing?
The Electronic Aquavalve is supplied with full servicing instructions. It is recommended that the seal is greased regularly with Silicone grease which is available in an appropriate sized pack. ...
Aquavalve Electronic 12V + Panel
Aquavalve Electronic 24V + Panel